- Coordinate and maintain the calendar including organizing all appointments, meetings, conferences all across the world etc.
- Manage travel arrangements for the CEO.
- Managing phone calls, routine emails and correspondence with vendors and clients within India and Internationally.
- Maintain strong follow-up systems for timely completion of projects/assignments and keep the CEO updated on any developments, status reports related to ongoing projects and share follow-ups and follow-throughs with internal and external teams.
- Work on projects and ensure timely completion with 100% accuracy and eye for detailing.
- Should be high on integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality in day-to-day operations.
- Organizing and servicing meetings, social gatherings, and events.
- Remain up-to-date with the latest trends and events in the industry.
- Creating Presentations, summary reports, and budgets as and when required by the CEO.
- Must have relevant work experience preferably having worked in Digital Marketing/IT company.
Who should apply for this role
1-3 years of relevant work experience preferably having worked in Digital Marketing/IT company and having exposure in same.
Should be comfortable working over weekends (5-day working role)
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must.
Strong conceptual thinker with strong analytical skills.
Immaculate written and oral communication skills with the ability to take ownership of ones work.
Process-oriented: Demonstrable commitment to following processes, documentation etc.
Proficient at using the Internet, and demonstrable technical aptitude/inclination.
Intelligent with good logical reasoning.
Proactive with a go-getter attitude
Always ready to learn new things