Key Technical Responsibility:
- Perform Keyword Research, online research, and competitor analysis to determine the right keywords that drive targeted traffic.
- Do a detailed Site Analysis for on-page and off-page factors of the website.
- Conduct On-site and off-site SEO for increasing web traffic.
- Creating high-quality backlinks on international websites using ethical SEO techniques
- Optimize existing content. Review the content, Special focus on checking for keyword density, keyword prominence, and proximity
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Aware of different SEO tools for keyword research
- Manage GWT and Google Analytics tools
- Experience in managing social media tools for Social Media Optimization
- Should be aware of Googles recent updates including Panda & Penguin
- Good in managing projects reports and presentation
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific
- Should be good in on-page optimization skills such as Meta tags analysis & writing, competitor analysis, keyword research, content analysis, XML Sitemap creation, heading tags placements, robots.txt, image optimization, and internal linking optimization.
- Perform off-page activities such as social bookmarking, blog posting, article submission, press release submission, classified ad posting, infographic submission, PPT submission, PDF submission, business listings, video submission, reviews posting, etc.
- Good written & verbal communication.