Tips for Optimizing Video for YouTube Search
1. Use Keyword in the Name of Your Video File.
2. Add Keyword Naturally in the Title of Video.
3. Optimize Video Description as per Google Guidelines.
(Tip: Use crucial info or links in the beginning.)
4. Add Tags (With keywords) to Video.
5. Determine the Category of Your Video.
6. Uploading a Custom Thumbnail is Highly Recommended
7. Subtitles and Closed Captions Must be added through an SRT File.
8. Adding Cards and End Screens are Beneficial for Channel.
9. Hashtags Can Help In Reaching out Better.
10. Use Playlist Formats if you are Adding Multiple Videos.
Stay Tuned For Upcoming Stories