With the advancement in technology, innovators have changed the shape of online shopping and opened new doors to make it a popular culture in the past decades. One such e-commerce trend that is becoming popular is Live Commerce.
Live Commerce is a combination of live streaming and e-commerce, provides brands with a great opportunity to nurture intimacy with consumers and prospects, and e-commerce marketing has already taken over across the world. Similar to social commerce, live streaming shopping stimulates a touch of familiarity that makes customers feel more comfortable about their purchases.
Why Live Streaming and E-Commerce Are a Good Fit?
The field of e-commerce has been evolving one year after another. Live streaming is the most popular social media trend and has emerged various marketing opportunities for retail businesses. It adds a human element to marketing, which allows brands to build loyalty and strong relationships with their customers as they can communicate in the real-time.
Brands like Kohl’s have started using live streaming at an early stage, which were more centered on branding. While brands like the Home Depot, collaborated with celebrities to develop special sponsored live stream events, aimed at sales and digital marketing. As video dominates digital content and it is a cheaper medium to spread awareness, live commerce has become a powerful marketing tool for all levels of businesses and enterprises.
How to Use Live Streaming for E-Commerce?
There are various ways to leverage live streaming to accomplish your business ambitions. Major social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube could be the best bet for live stream videos. You can also select the products that you want to feature in the live stream by amazon account setup. Here’s how you can use it effectively:-
- Behind-the-Scene Live Videos: Sharing behind-the-scene live videos is a great way to engage with your audience and build personal relationships with them.
- Convert with Interaction and Information: Conducting interview and Q/A could be anworthwhile live content to generate conversion as they promote engagement, information, and communication.
- Live Product Launches: This is the best idea to give more exposure to your new arrivals if you are aimingto boost sales. You can also add special programming in support of your flash sales.
- Live Stream Training Sessions: You can satisfy the audience with extra valuable content and live streaming training sessions, centered on your community. Amazon account management is also a great way to sell directly to the public and oversee the progress of sales.
How Can Live Streaming Help?
The never-ending demand of customers for simple and convenient shopping has given rise to live commerce. The change in their online habits and lifestyle has empowered brands and influencers to take advantage of live streaming in order to build engagement and drive better revenue. Shoppers are more likely to spend their hard-earned money on platforms that give them innovative, fast, and easy ways to purchase. Here’s why you should opt for live streaming:-
- The fast and convenient shopping experience
- More personalized touch
- Increase in the usage of internet
- Easy access to sources
Live streaming allows brands to make interactions with the audience in real-time and give them a more personalized experience. Conversions have turned easier than before as live streams allow the viewers’ thoughts heard and are valued.
Since live video content continues to rise, live streaming will soon turn into a single area where people can directly purchase and interact with the innovators. Therefore, e-commerce brands should develop live streaming presence when looking to increase sales and interactions.